Cars / Spares Opel




Auto Parts for Opel

The founder of the German automotive Copa says Adam Opel from where comes the name used from 1899 until 1929, when it Adam Opel AG. The company's headquarters is located in Russelsheim - Germany. The first Opel cars were produced in 1899, after the sons of Adam come in partnership with Friedrich Lutzmann. In 1901 separated from the Friedrich and signed a contract with French Alexandre Darracq. The first Opel cars are displayed at an exhibition in 1902, and production began in 1906. In 1907 has ended. In 1909, Opel created a model with 4.8 HP known as Doctor's Car. The car is famous for its strength. In 1911, the factory was almost destroyed by fire.

In 1914, Opel is now the largest car manufacturer in Germany. The new two-seater is Laubfrosch market in 1924. In March 1929, General Motors - GM, impressed by the modern facilities and production of Opel, bought 80 percent of the company by the end of 1931 the remaining 20%. Sales in 1935 reached 100,000 per year, based on the Opel P4 model with power 23 hp, 4-tsilinrov engine reaches a maximum speed of 85 km / h

From 1929 until now Opel is a subsidiary of the American company General Motors in short GM. At the beginning, Opel produced the sewing machine. Not later involving his two sons, Adam produces bikes that exceed market of sewing machines.

Back in 1939, Opel presented a very successful Kapitan 2.5L 6 cylinder engine, front independent suspension, hydraulic shock absorbers, electric cooling fan and central speedometer. In the years after the war, Opel introduced a number of new changes in the production of motor vehicles. Presently, Opel is one of the most traditional car manufacturers in Germany and one of the largest car companies in Europe.

Online Parts for Opel

The largest range of online spare parts for Opel can be found by search engine auto parts for Opel - You can send a quick request for new or used auto parts for Opel. Auto work with have proven to be loyal partners in the sale of second hand parts for Opel. Access to the largest warehouses in SA for auto Opel, through the site are the best preference for end customers car owners Opel.

Here, you will find all new and second hand parts for Opel. You have the largest selection of auto parts from among Corsa, parts for Astra, parts for Insignia, parts for Vectra, Omega and parts for all other models of car brand Opel. You can choose between multiple deals, which will be bid through our search engine for new parts and used parts for Opel auto dealers. All car parts online - this is the result we have made in recent years, giving comfort and the choice of the final customer, looking for Opel auto spare parts at the best prices.

Auto in SA, offering used auto parts for Opel registered in our system. You no longer needs to be search in different cities to find used parts for Opel. All this can be done quickly and easily by filling out our online form, choosing your Opel model and introducing the necessary spare parts for a particular vehicle.

Crankshaft SensorOpel Rekord 1991

395.00 Rand (ZAR)
Door Mirror GlassOpel Astra 2006

800.00 Rand (ZAR)
WindscreenOpel Astra 1998

550.00 Rand (ZAR)
AlternatorOpel Corsa 2007

1450.00 Rand (ZAR)
Anti-Roll Bar Link RodOpel Astra 1998

99.00 Rand (ZAR)
Anti-Roll Bar Link RodOpel Astra 1998

99.00 Rand (ZAR)
Fog LightOpel Astra 1998

675.00 Rand (ZAR)
Starter MotorOpel Kadett 1980

799.00 Rand (ZAR)
Gear LinkageOpel Astra 1996

195.00 Rand (ZAR)
Starter MotorOpel Kadett 1980

995.00 Rand (ZAR)