- Why use www.findspares.co.za?
- Is it free to use www.findspares.co.za?
- Do I get a guarantee for the condition of the parts?
- How can I save my time by searching for parts at www.findspares.co.za?
- Can I order by telephone at www.findspares.co.za?
- I forgot my password. .
- Can I get a bid if I call www.findspares.co.za by phone?
- Do I have to pay on-line?
- Where is my order?
- I can't find the part I need.
- I have no offers.
- I want to return a part ordered.
- I did not receive the part I wanted.
Why use www.findspares.co.za?
www.findspares.co.za is the largest site for spare parts in South Africa. It's used by hundreds of car dealers that trade in the country and will provide you with great offers.
Is it free to use www.findspares.co.za?
Yes, using www.findspares.co.za is free.
Do I get a guarantee for the condition of the parts?
www.findspares.co.za is an intermediary in the transaction. All claims about the quality and performance are that of the supplier and the courier company. www.findspares.co.za is committed only to query the vendor.
How can I save my time by searching for parts at www.findspares.co.za?
www.findspares.co.za saves a lot of work and money. We will do a free inquiry for you to the car dealers who will provide you with parts you are looking for. So you earn time and money. In 72 hours your request will be discarded. This ensures that you get answers as quickly as possible. You do not have to order if the bids do not meet your requirements.
Can I order by telephone at www.findspares.co.za?
I forgot my password. .
It is necessary to fill in the "Contact Us" form and you will receive a new password in your e-mail.
Can I get a bid if I call www.findspares.co.za by phone?
Do I have to pay on-line?
Where is my order?
www.findspares.co.za is not responsible for your order. You should contact the distributor or shipping company that carries out your delivery. You can ask your provider for the consignment number and the website of the courier company to inquire about where your part is now. If you have not received the consignment within the prescribed period, please refer to the shipping company carrying your shipment. Please ask your supplier for the number of the parcel and information about the number of the consignment and the supplier.
I can't find the part I need.
In order to facilitate communication between us in each category, there is an additional button "Can not find the part? '. Click on the button and fill in the form correctly. Then press "Save". Please use the technical names of the parts!
I have no offers.
www.findspares.co.za only makes requests to dealers. There is no guarantee that your parts are available. If you have made a request through the "can not find the part?" Please check that you filled the correct name of the part you are searching for.
I want to return a part ordered.
I did not receive the part I wanted.
- Yes Take down the phone number of the supplier and the person you spoke with.
- Yes When speaking to a supplier, confirm the product price, warranty and payment method of purchase.
- Yes All questions related to the product or delivery should be sent to the supplier for more information.
- Yes Be sure to repeat the product name in conversation with the supplier to make sure that you get the right product.
- No Do not pay before your product has shipped.
- No It is not recommend that you take the first offer you get. To get the best price, it is necessary to wait 24-48 hours to compare prices and conditions.
- No Do not modify parts as it may terminate their warranty.